Monday 8 July 2013

Designs!!

Well I almost failed on my promise of a daily post, 3 days in :/

But I made it!

However, because there isn't much time before I can officially call myself a liar, this post will be kept short, and somewhat self-indulgent.  Don't worry, I promise I will get to actually talking about something tomorrow.  I have a really good topic planned already.

But for today, I just wanted to point out to anyone who reads this blog that I have a new page included on my blog site.  The page is dedicated to all of my hockey jersey/logo design concepts I make.  I've been working a lot lately on designing jersey concepts, and wanted to have a place to show my ideas off.  Some of the concepts have been featured on other design sites, and I've left links on the page to check out the reviews for yourself (not that they're all great reviews, but appreciate the thought nonetheless).

So if you spare a minute or two, have a looksie at the other page and let me know what you think.  So feel free to post your thoughts on that page, this blog post, tweet me, message me, or skywrite it for all I care.  That would be pretty gnarly actually.

And again, as promised, I'll have something interesting to talk about tomorrow, and I really want some feedback on it, its an issue that is near and dear to me.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment