Monday 29 July 2013

HJC Concept of the Week

Hey guys, just a quick little update before my main post later this afternoon.

One of my concepts got reviewed on hockeyjerseyconcepts.com, and as part of the review, the writer nominated it for the weekly Concept Of The Week title.  My first nomination, after only 4 concepts being posted on there, I'm really quite thrilled.

The concept in question was my Buffalo Sabre's 3rd jersey concept, inspired by the Buffalo Bisons IHL team.  I'm really surprised that this concept would be my best reviewed so far, but I'll take it.


While I'm proud to have been nominated, I'm still not actually locked into the COTW poll for this week.  My concept needs to be seconded by someone else, who happens to have a google account (why? I'm not sure).  

So if anyone reads this and wants to view the other concepts for today, and be a cool-cat by second-ing mine, then go to http://www.hockeyjerseyconcepts.com/2013/07/monday-sabres-guesses-and-more.html to do so.  

Thanks a lot, and I'll be back later with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment