Wednesday 11 September 2013

Exciting News For All

Well, mostly exciting news for me, and Toronto fans, but I'll get to that in a second.

*********************************************************************************

First of all, I've reached 1000 total views on my blog. I'm really excited to reach that milestone, and I can't thank you, the readers of this blog, enough for getting to this point.  My posts are, honestly, very sporadic lately because of my schedule, but I'll continue trying to write some interesting stories for you and keep this blog going for the foreseeable future.  Having said that...

*********************************************************************************

In some more exciting personal news, I've been signed on as the Thursday Writer for HockeyJerseyConcepts.com, the very jersey concepts site I've mentioned before that has been reviewing some of my work.  This is an absolute honour for me to be part of this blog, as it's fed my interest in jersey design and hockey in general.  Of course, that doesn't mean this blog isn't my main blog anymore, it still is. But on Thursday's my posts will likely be a recap of the post I made for HJC.

*********************************************************************************

Want more good news? Live in Toronto? Excellent. Nazem Kadri has finally signed a deal with Toronto. Who is this good news to? Everybody! The Leafs have locked up a player that will be huge in their future, and probably this season. Kadri gets a very nice paycheque (even though it isn't as much as he wanted, its still better than I'd even say he deserves). The fans have just a little more reason to be optimistic next season, and everyone else doesn't have to hear about the contract dispute between the Leafs and Kadri anymore. Its a win-win all around.

By the way, Franson is apparently still unsigned in Toronto. You'll probably hear a lot about it now. Just a heads-up.

*********************************************************************************

Bryzgalov fan? Tim Thomas fan? You're also in luck. The Florida Panthers have given both a Pro Tryout Contract for training camp.  Its hard to see either of these guys sticking around in a back-up role, and competition isn't too fierce besides themselves. Wouldn't it be interesting if you had these two guys on the same lineup?

HBO is filming the sitcom as we speak.

*********************************************************************************

Everyone else? Training camps started today, that means the season is getting close! It wont be long until puck drop for the opening game, and I'm already getting really excited. 

What are you getting excited for? Let me know on the comments or send me a message on Twitter (or Facebook, or wherever you can find me). 

And again, I have to thank you guys for helping me get to 1000 views.  If it wasn't for your interest in my blog, I wouldn't have an interest in blogging anymore.  If I didn't have that, I wouldn't get the opportunity with HJC like I did. It all starts with you, the readers. So thank you for reading, and have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment